Providing A Safe Clinic For Our Clients
We are delighted to return to work and to see our clients again. However, we have introduced some new measures that ensure we provide a safe environment and experience for our clients and staff.
The Dalkey Podiatry Clinic has met all HSE guidelines to ensure safe operations at this time.
- When you visit, the clinic will look and feel different.
- We have installed a protective screen at our reception desk and have closed off our waiting room for now. Although you may not notice it, we have had hygiene cladding fitted to the walls to provide extra protection.
- When you enter the clinic, hand sanitiser is available. Please avail of it when you come in and as you leave.
- All our staff will be dressed in personal protective equipment (PPE). We have a supply of gloves and facemasks for you to wear if you do not have your own. It is important that clients wear a facemask at all times while in the clinic.
- After your appointment, we will thoroughly clean the consultation room and leave it vacant to decontaminate for an hour before use.
In this way, we are limiting any opportunity for the spread of COVID-19 within the Dalkey Podiatry Clinic. We would like to ask our clients for their assistance in ensuring our safety standards are maintained to the highest level.
New Booking Procedure
To ensure adherence to the strict HSE guidelines, we have reduced our appointment times.
We will ensure that we see all clients over time, but our booking procedure has been revised to ensure operations flow as smoothly as possible.
Before we can allocate an appointment for you, we need you to complete the form on our website. The form can be found at the following link:
Book an Appointment
- Please use the drop-down menu to select the appointment time that suits you best.
- Some of the questions require a yes or no answer. The form is automatically set to ‘no’, but you can change this by pressing ‘yes’ instead.
- If you need to provide additional information, please type into the boxes provided.
- Be sure to read and tick the box at the bottom of the form to indicate that you understand and agree to the conditions of attending an appointment with us at this time.
- Once we have received your completed form we will be in touch with a suitable appointment.
If you are unsure about how to access or complete the form, please ask someone to help you. This is an important part of our new booking procedure to keep us all safe and well.
We would like to thank you for your patience and support during this uncertain time.
Looking forward to seeing and helping you again soon,
All at the Dalkey Podiatry Clinic.
General Information on COVID-19
If you are experiencing any symptoms or would like some general information and advice about the Corona Virus, please visit the HSE information page at the following link:
To make a booking please go to our online booking form which you can find here.
Click edit button to change this code.